What is your warranty policy?
This cookware is guaranteed by Meyer to be free from defects in manufacturing and materials for a period of 1 year (or please refer to the period indicated on the warranty card of your purchased product) from the date of purchase.
In the case of a defect, the guarantee will provide the purchaser with an(in the case of a product out of production, a product of equal value will be supplied).
When returning your cookware, please include the original receipt or proof of purchase or your email order/warranty confirmation together with the cookware.
This guarantee does not cover:
- items that do not have original, unaltered receipt or proof of purchase.
- damage caused by incorrect usage that does not follow our use & care guidelines.
- damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse.
- damage caused by overheating, improper cleaning and maintenance, such as scratches, stains, or discoloration.
- damage due to natural causes, such as earthquakes, typhoons, incidental or consequential damages.
- damage to hobs/stovetop.